Skocz do zawartości
  • Ogłoszenia

• Jarpen Zigrin

Zostań naszym fanem. Obserwuj nas w social mediach : )   12/11/2016

Daj się poznać jako nasz fan oraz miej łatwy i szybki dostęp do najnowszych informacji poprzez swój ulubiony portal społecznościowy.    Obecnie można nas znaleźć m.in tutaj:   Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Historiaorgp...19230928?ref=ts Twitter: http://twitter.com/historia_org_pl Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/historia.org.pl/
    • Jarpen Zigrin

Przewodnik użytkownika - jak pisać na forum   12/12/2016

Przewodnik użytkownika - jak pisać na forum. Krótki przewodnik o tym, jak poprawnie pisać i cytować posty: http://forum.historia.org.pl/topic/14455-przewodnik-uzytkownika-jak-pisac-na-forum/
Leuthen

Najsłynniejsze katastrofy lotnicze drugiej wojny światowej

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

poldas   

Komuś nie chce się poczytać tego tematu.

Proszę zerknąć na wypowiedź nr 27.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

Komuś nie chce się poczytać tego tematu.

Proszę zerknąć na wypowiedź nr 27.

Not only see nr 27 (kazek998). Boys, I have written this topic (Josef František) in 2010; See nr 6.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
poldas   

Да. Ты тоже писал о Франтишку. Я прошу извинения.

Tak. Ty również pisałeś o Frantiszku. Przepraszam.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

kazek998 napisal: Następnym pilotem jest autor książki Mały książe -Antoine Marie Jean-Baptiste Roger de Saint-Exupéry w skrócie Antoine de Saint-Exupéry który zginoł 31 lipca 1944r.

poldas: Z twórcą Małego Księcia jest o tyle problem iż zaginął.To fakt. Ale czy to była katastrofa? Nie wiadomo

Yes, I can agree with poldas that the last Exupéry´s flight has been one great mystery. The possibilities are various:

1) He was shot down, but no Allied kill was reported on 31st July 1944. One photorecognized Lightning F-5 was shot down a day before – on 30th July 1944 and this victory was credited to German pilot Guth from 3/JGr 200. But, on this day two German fighters took off together (including Guth), there´s a possibility that the second pilot was Horst Rippert.

There were also some information in 1970s that Exupéry was killed by German pilot Heigel and Robert Heichele. Heichele fell during August 1944 but Heichele´s flight diary, which was published in 1972, describes that Heichele shot down a single-handed Lightning over French coast on 31st July 1944. But, Heigel and Heichele then were flying from Lyon Airfield (a bit far from French Southern coast) and later some legends and moonshine were created – such as both pilots were flying with FW 190 D, which is a big nonsence: the first Doras came to Achmeer Airfield only in October 1944.

2) Exupéry crashed after a navigation error.

3) Exupéry crashed after a loss of plane´s fuel.

4) Exupéry crashed after a technical fault.

5) Exupéry crashed due the incapacitation.

6) Exupéry faked an air accident but he disappeared to live incognito in Paris or in Switzerland. Famous writer supposedly was afraid of his postwar life. There was a suspicion that Exupéry will be arrested because of he was a pacifist, after the armistice in 1940 he left for the USA, and at first, he refused to fight with Free Franch against Hitler.

7) Most of Exupéry´s authors have an idea that a well-known writer commited suicide. A day before his last flight he got rid of own personal belongings, also other things indicate that it was a suicide. (His married life was not so lucky, as well, in spide of loving his beautiful wife very much.)

-

There were lots of WWII pilot aces, that stayed missing and have no grave. Günter Lützow, for example, didn´t return from his flight with Me 262 in late April 1945. And more and more…

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
krakus57   
učitel   

The fourth top-scoring WWII French pilot was Pierre le Gloan (18 confirmed kills). He died during his crash landing on 11th September 1943 at age of 30.

During Battle of France he shot down 4 German planes (2 Do-17 and 2 He-111) whereas he flew MS.406. In early June 1940 his squadron rearmed to Dewoitine 520 and redislocated to Southeast France. Till 20th June he shot down together 7 Italian planes (3 Fiat BR.20 and 4 CR.42). Then he scored 5 planes during one combat flight. For this act he was promoted to the rank of sub-lieutenant. On 20th June his squadron moved to Syria. Colonial French forces soon cooperated with Axis air force and French Vichy Air Force had to defend against British and Free France attacks. During late spring and summer 1941 le Gloan shot down together 7 British planes (6 Hurricanes and 1 Gladiator) over Damascus, but he was also shot down and had to do crash landing. His unit was soon redislocated to Algeria. During Allied invasion to North Africa (the Operation Torch), in 23rd October 1942, Vichystic Air Force didn´t act against Allies (unlike Oran and Cassablanca´s units). In May 1943 his squadron was re-organized under Allied Free France Air Force and rearmed to Bell P-39 Airacobra. On the 11th September he flew on two-man patrol flight in Mediterranean Area. Suddenly, Gloan´s Airacobra Allison caught fire and the engine stopped soon. Le Gloan attempted to do an emergency landing onto his airfield, but his fighter exploded.

It is said, Le Gloan forgot to drop his additional tank, which caused the explosion. … that "Gloan wasn´t used to use additional tanks" (because former French fighters, like MS.406 and D.520, carried none). On my opinion, I don´t believe that so experienced and skilled pilot, as Gloan had been, would have forgotten, that his Airacobra carries the droppable tank. I think, he certainly dropped the additional tank, but the unhappy hard landing (and his half-empty main tank) caused the crash where Le Gloan lost his life.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

The best Spanish Nationalist fighter pilot was Joaquin Garcia-Morato y Castano. During Spanish Civil War he shot down 40 Republican planes. He died very soon after the civil war – on the 3rd April 1939 – during his acrobatic show for movie news cameramans.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

The first German ace flying Bf 109 B in Spain was Uffz. Peter Boddem from 2/J.88. His first victory was Polikarpov I-16 shot down on 12th July 1937 and the next day one I-15 (this I-15 Chato was piloted by an American, Harold Edward Dahl). His fifth kill was on 13th August, already. Boddem´s last victory was I-15 (Number 10), on 9th September 1937. His rivals were Soviet planes: 7 x I-16, 2 x I-15 and 1 x SB-2. Leut. Peter Boddem died shortly after Legion Condor returning from Spain. It was on 20th March 1939, during an air accident with Ju 52.

It is an interesting thing that Harold Dahl, Boddem´s first victim, survived the German´s kill. He became a war prisoner. Dahl remained in Spanish prison till 1940 and then he returned to the U.S.A. After WWII started, he decided to accept another mercenary job – a duty on R.C.A.F., where he flew as a pilot-instructor. He trained combat pilots for Europe fight at an airfield near Ontario. After war he lived in Switzerland and joined the Swissair company. But after 1953 he was back in America, he became a cargo pilot flying DC-3. On 14th February 1956 he was killed during an air crash in bad weather. In Spain he reported 9 kills, though only 5 were confirmed.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

Oberst Dr. Ernst Kupfer – former commander of SG 2 „Immelmann“ – became the first commander of battle airforce („Inspekteur der Schlachtflieger“) on 1st September 1943. Before he could realize his plans and ideas, he killed in aircraft accident on 6th November 1943, 60 km north of Thessaloniki in Greece during his duty flight with He 111 H. (His successor, very experienced stuka-pilot, oberst Hubertus Hitschhold, accelerated rearmament „schlacht“ units for Fw 190 F and G.)

So, Kupfler´s fate has become like Mölders´ destiny, who killed 2 years earlier - on 22nd November 1941 near Wrocław, as Leuthen has already written.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
učitel   

I can add air accidents of three aces-pilots who haven´t lost their life during the war but after the war:

Heinrich Bär (1913 - 1957) known by his 220 or 221 victories including 16 kills in Me 262. He was killed in a flying accident in April 1957 near Braunschweig. During a test flight in a light aircraft, a LF-1 Zaunkönig, Bär put the airplane into a flat spin, but the plane spun down from 50 metres. Bär was unable to regain control and he lost his life in front of his family´s eyes.

Dezsö Szentgyörgyi (1915 - 1971) was a top-scoring Hungarian fighter ace with 29 kills (including 6 U.S. planes). He survived communist prisons in 1950´s and after 1956 he started flying with the MALÉV airlines. In August 1971 he died in a crash accident near Copenhagen as a senior pilot of Ilyushin Il-18. He would have retired in less than three weeks only... 

Franco Bordoni-Bisleri (1913 - 1975) was with his 19 kills a top-scoring Regia Aeronautica ace, who survived the WWII. As a president of the Milano-Bresso Aeroclub he returned home from Rome to Milan aboard his SIAI Marchetti SF 260 tourism plane in September 1975. When he was overflying the Apennines, the thunderstorm caught him, and Bisleri crashed into Mount Anchetta near Chiavari. Instead of him, also his 10-year-old son died, and a friend of him.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
W dniu 14.03.2011 o 7:58 PM, Grzesio napisał:

4 stycznia 1943 w katastrofie zginęła major Marina Raskowa (...) Podczas podchodzenia do lądowania, czy raczej poszukiwania lotniska Engels, wszystkie trzy samoloty uległy rozbiciu w pobliżu Wołgi - maszyna Raskowej uderzyła w wysoki brzeg rzeki i cała załoga zginęła, załogi pozostałych dwóch samolotów szczęśliwie przeżyły.

Zna ktoś bliższe szczegóły o tym uderzeniu w brzeg Wołgi?

Wedle rosyjskiej Wiki miała się rozbić w pobliżu wsi Michajłowka (Михайловка w obwodzie saratowskim), to jednak jakieś 17 km od wspomnianej rzeki.

W dniu 14.03.2011 o 7:58 PM, Grzesio napisał:

Jako przyczynę uznaje się obecnie wybujałą ambicję Raskowej, która chciała się wykazać i podjęła lot w niesprzyjających warunkach, będąc do tego mało doświadczonym pilotem, niedawno przeszkolonym z nawigatora.

Zapewne była bardziej doświadczoną nawigatorką niźli pilotką, ale informacja o tym: "niedawnym przeszkoleniu" jest błędna. Nawigatorem została w 1934 r., a szkołę lotniczą ukończyła w roku następnym.

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta
saturn   

Przemianuję wątek "najsłynniejsze" na lokalny, a mianowicie na wypadki  lotnicze, które dotknęły jednostkę szkoleniową węgierską stacjonującą pod Oławą (Ohlau) w 1944r.  Zacytuję fragment z Gazety Oławskiej - 

Do pierwszej katastrofy…

…i śmierci załogi, doszło 12 października o godz. 21.30. W czasie pierwszego zakrętu po starcie, pilot plutonowy Barák stracił orientację, doprowadził do tzw „przeciągnięcia” i utraty siły nośnej, ciężki Messerschmitt, niemal pionowo zderzył się z ziemią, doszło do eksplozji i pożaru. Wypadek nastąpił, jak często bywa, w wyniku splotu wielu przyczyn: błędu pilota słabo znającego nową maszynę, niezbyt starannego obserwowania przyrządów, nocny start był bardzo utrudniony, również wskutek braku punktów odniesienia. Startował w całkowitych ciemnościach, na ziemi rygorystycznie przestrzegano zaciemnienia, nie było jakichkolwiek świateł miejscowości na horyzoncie. Z uwagi na zagrożenie ataku myśliwców nocnych, oświetlenie pasa i samolotu włączano na chwilę, tylko w czasie startu i lądowania. Zginęła załoga – plutonowy Frigyes Barák oraz szeregowy József Nagy. Samolot wbił się w ziemię w pobliżu Sobociska. Po wypadku, w hangarze na lotnisku odbyła się ceremonia pożegnania zmarłych.
Na węgierskiej liście poległych  lotników (Hosi Halottak), F. Barák ma nr ew. 90, J. Nagy nr 1153. W dostępnych opisach wypadku, istnieje zasadnicza rozbieżność dotycząca typu samolotu, najczęściej  jest to Bf-110, natomiast na cytowanej liście podano, że rozbił się Messerschmitt Me-210. Obydwa typy samolotu były w tym okresie użytkowane w Marcinkowicach.
Od 1 listopada 1944 roku realizowano kolejny etap szkolenia z Bf-110, wyposażonymi w radar pokładowy. Trenowano nocne naprowadzanie i przechwytywanie celów w powietrzu.
W nocy z 5 na 6 grudnia, w czasie lotu treningowego, zaginęła załoga: sierżant Lajos Göcsei, i chorąży IstvánLoós. Samolot był widziany po raz ostatni w rejonie Pardubic. Jego los wciąż nie jest znany. Węgierscy historycy podają, że samolot lądował przymusowo i rozbił się w Czechach, natomiast Czesi nie odnotowali tego dnia katastrofy i podają że samolot spadł po polskiej stronie, gdzieś na Śląsku.
12 grudnia problemy mieli porucznik Derencsényi i nawigator chorąży Károly Fekete. Lotnicy stracili orientację i nie mogli ustalić położenia swojego samolotu. Załoga była widziana po raz ostatni w pobliżu Strzelec Opolskich, gdzie po utracie paliwa lądowała przymusowo w lesie, za linią frontu. Nocne lądowanie było wyjątkowo trudne, ale lotnicy przeżyli i dostali się do sowieckiej niewoli.
18 grudnia szkolenie węgierskiego dywizjonu myśliwców nocnych uznano za zrealizowane. Uroczystość i pożegnalna kolacja, związana z zakończeniem kursu, odbyła się w jednej z oławskich restauracji.

Całość artykułu tutaj - https://gazeta-olawa.pl/historia/6775-magyar-kirlyi-honvd-lgier-wegrzy-w-olawie/

Udostępnij tego posta

Odnośnik do posta